Followers

Friday, October 19, 2012

hujan....=)

salam sume...
sejuk nyeee....da 2 ari  pg2  ujan kt dungun ni..mungkin nk msuk musim ujan kot...
sronok sgt kn lau layan tdo pg2 ni...pas2 ujan lak....mmg heaven la kan....hehehehehe...
today is friday....19th of october 2012....which is its a big day for 2persons in my life... MY MOM n MY BFF...Hepi birthday to both of you.. i vey love u all so much...



to my mom ,i really miss u...i need u mom...every single day i dream that u still with me...u belong with me...sometime, i feel jealous when my friends talk n laugh with their mom even on the phone...it make me suffer...i really miss u mom..really2 ok...oh my GOD..!  but i know all this happen have a reason right...i accept that..=) i know mom, u want me to be strong n independent .., i still remember what u talk to me..u want me study hard..i will mom...! its my promise... .INSYAALLAH...hepi birthday to you mom..!

                                      

                  "Pesanmu tidak ku lupa Aku kan belajar Berusaha dan berjaya"


To my BFF...hey handsome boy, hepi old day...=) thanks a lot to make my life colorful.. n i will remember our promises...u always lecture me about study n my future...u not just a person that i love but a person always support me in what i do...thanks syg...INSYAALLAH, if your are my destiny, just only you syg to be my someone...who know.?even we are always argue but i know it just to make ourself matured n understand to each others..hepi birthday to you syg...

                              

 
                                           " Demi cinta dalam hatimu, ku yakin engkau untukku..."

sekian saje entri  kali ni...bye2..have a nice day..=)  

No comments:

Post a Comment